Columbus Day Activities
Christopher Columbus Math and Literacy Packet!
* C is for Columbus. Trace the uppercase and lowercase letter Cc. Draw 2 pictures that begin with the letter Cc.
*Trace the names of the 3 ships.
* Writing Prompt: If I could explore anywhere in the world, I would go to... (GIRL AND BOY PAGES)
* ABC Order. Write the given words in alphabetical order.
* Cut and paste the missing letters to complete the words.
* Discover new words. Help Christopher find words that are hidden in his name.
* Cut and paste the picture that comes next in each pattern.
* Write the missing numbers. (Numbers between 1 and 20) |
* Colorful Anchors. Trace the color words. Color each anchor to match the color word.
* Color the picture that is the same as the first picture in each set. | 16-17 Count the pictures. Circle the correct number.
* 2 Simple Addition Word Problems