Christopher Columbus Day Math
Math activity pages
* Count the pictures and circle the correct number
* Color the correct number of pictures to match each number
* Draw more to match each number.
* Cut and paste the missing numbers.
* Count the pictures and write the correct number in each box.
*Color the two sets which have the SAME number of pictures.
* Cut and paste the correct number in each box. Color the set that has LESS.
* Cut and paste the correct number in each box. Color the set that has MORE.
* Write the missing numbers. Trace the numbers 1 to 20.
* FREE Telescope cards to practice writing the missing numbers (before and after numbers ) numbers between 1 and 30. Just print the pages, cut the cards apart, and laminate for durability. Children can use dry erase markers to write the missing numbers.
More Christopher Columbus Day Printable Pages HERE!