Also included in
- This bundle includes 20 easy-prep math color by number resources for 6th grade math and 7th grade math, several with multiple versions. Students solve, self-check, and then color, in both print and digital versions.All 20 of the 20 sets now have Google Slides versions - great for differentiation!Che$41.00$69.00Save $28.00
- This upper elementary and middle school math color by number bundle includes 60 easy-prep color by number resources that are found in my smaller color by number bundles. With all the versions included, there are over 90 print activities in this bundle, plus most sets now have a digital version!55 of$108.00$197.00Save $89.00
- This custom math bundle is offered for 20% off:-)Includes:Algebraic Equations Color by NumberAlgebraic Expressions Color by NumberCombining Like Terms Color by NumberFractions, Decimals, Percents Color by NumberInequalities Color by NumberPercent of a Number Color by NumberRatios and Proportions Col$21.00$26.25Save $5.25
- This math curriculum resources bundle includes resources that address all 6th grade and some 7th grade math standards. This bundle has 150 items to be used for instruction and practice, plus a Bonus file with >25 additional practice resources. These resources will take you through your entire sch$345.00$490.25Save $145.25
- This grade 6 math resource activities bundle includes: Daily math warm-ups (print and digital)Footloose task cards activities (print and many digital - more digital being added)Interactive notebook fold it upsMath wheelsProblem solvingColor by numbers (print and several digital - more digital being$200.00$361.00Save $161.00
This combining like terms color by number set has you covered with both print and digital versions! Students solve 20 (or 15) problems, self-check, AND color in both versions.
Check out the Preview above to see how the Google Slides version works (students will need to know how to use the "Fill color" feature).
Problems require students to:
- Combine the like terms by adding and subtracting; terms include different variables (with coefficients), variables with exponents, whole numbers
- Find the simplified expressions on the coloring page/section
This easy-prep resource includes:
Two Print versions
- Problem sheet with 20 expressions
- Coloring sheet
- Problem sheet with 15 questions (different from Version A)
- Coloring sheet – less detailed than Version A
Google Slides version:
- Same 15 problems and mostly same colors as print Version B
- Students type their answers in the answer box
- Students use the ‘Fill color’ bucket to color the shapes
- Questions are not editable (they are in the background) but the shapes and numbers in the pattern ARE movable.
Two coloring pages with no numbers, so students can color the pattern their own way, for fun:-)
Please keep in touch by following me, to be notified when new products are uploaded! Products are 1/2 off for the first 24 hours, so it pays to follow!
For additional combining like terms practice, check out Combining Like Terms Truth or Dare Review Game
For combining like terms with distributing, check out Distribute and Combine Like Terms Color by Number.
Click here for all color by numbers.
You might also like: