If you peruse my "Pablo" section, you know about my toddler resources. This is all of its music and manipulatives zipped up together for one price. That's six themes for your projector (the first six songs listed below) and nine songs.
This is the most comprehensive way to purchase this series, and includes a coloring book, colored story for your LCD projector, activity to determine mastery, and a song to play over speakers, with lyrics. It offers a nice discount since you are buying every theme.
Here are the themes, represented by this group of nine songs that I used to teach the class. Included are a few words to give you some idea of what's in them.
1. Afuera - vocabulary about outside. Bate, bola, árbol, sol
2. Animales en mi casa- Gallo, gato, perro, mariposa
3. Las comidas- Naranja, manzana, pollo, hamburguesa
4. Mi cuerpo- ojos, naríz, dedos, dientes, boca, mano
5. ¿Dónde está mi familia?- sala, cocina, abuelo, hermana, mesa
6. Necesito mi cuchara- tengo hambre/sed, taza, cuchillo, tenedor
7. Los colores- all the colors, including anaranjado and morado
8. Los tres saludos- buenos días, buenas noches and tardes, cama
9. Mami, te quiero- te amo, adoro, quiero, hija, Papi
This file does NOT contain music videos.