Get your students excited to conjugate Spanish verbs! In this fun, interactive game students conjugate, translate, then get get up and MOVE when they 'feed' the big-mouth turkey!
Have your students conjugate in ANY TENSE you desire!
EDITABLE so you can change any of the included verbs! PLUS, a blank set of cards for you to add your own game!
Perfect for pairs to play as a class activity OR set up the game as a station!
Here's how it works:
Students draw cards to see what their verb is, then must conjugate and translate on their turkey worksheet. If they are correct, they get to 'feed' the big-mouth turkey by tossing a ball through it's mouth. If they make the shot, they earn a bonus point! But beware, if they are incorrect, their partners can grab their points!
You will need:
- a bucket or container
- small balls, beanbags, erasers, or other small object to toss
- cardstock to print onto (white and multicolored)
- big-mouth turkey in color and blackline version
- student worksheets (with and without vosotros)
- game cards for play (14 cards/verbs per game)
- SIX games (3 regular verbs + 3 stem-change verbs)
- set-up and game directions
- game overview to project for students
NOTE: This is a editable PDF file
CLICK HERE to find out when I have sales and post new resources!