Also included in
- This bundle will give you many engaging digital projects!! Everything is READY TO USE, just share with your students through Google Classroom. Create a comic strip, social media post, biography report, and more! These Digital sheets are great for saving paper, and can be used to create various proje$18.38$26.25Save $7.87
Let your students show creativity through this digital comic strip activity!! This project is one of my students' FAVORITES! Created for Google and can be shared through Google Classroom. Easy to set up, no prop, ready to send to students!! The teacher's Guide included will help walk you through every step.
This can be modified for several grades. I have used it for projects in 3rd - 6th grade. My students created comic strips to teach digital citizenship lessons, retell a story, create their own story, and more!
* There are included in this download. Students must find and add their own in. I am not allowed to just include clip art due to Copyright reasons. This project contains templates. *
- Introduction Slide Show to display on board or send to students (9 slides)
- Includes DO NOW for students
- Internet activity - digital citizenship
- Project directions
2.Comic Strip Activity - in Google Slides
- 5 brainstorming slides
- 6 various templates (different sizes to meet YOUR students' needs)
- Title slides & direction slides (5 editable slides)
- Speech bubbles included for students to use
3. Comic Strip Template in Google Drawings
4. Student made samples
5. Project Ideas
6. Teacher's guide to Google Classroom
- How to share to classroom
- How to change file for PowerPoint or another educational platform
- How to use Slides & Drawings for projects
You may love these other digital activities:
- Create a social media post - 8 templates
- Journal responses - 25 ready to go ones!
- Genius Hour Passion Projects
- Animation Starter Kit
New to using Google???? Don't worry! Teacher Guides included to explain how to share these files with your students. Google Drawings is a great way for students to create custom projects. The teacher guide will help you start, and provide you with tips and directions to upload on Google Classroom.
I'd love to hear your feedback :) When you review, you earn TPT credits for free purchases!
I'd Love to connect with YOU!
As always, please contact me with any questions! Thank you,