Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Includes 10 School Counseling (bullying, goal setting, kindness) themed templates/assignments featuring comic-styled approaches to school counseling issue and more! Have students "show what they know" in SCHOOL with COMICS. NO drawing background required for TEACHERS or STUDENTS!
All documents are pdfs.
10 School Counselor Comic Templates Include:
1. Bullying Comic- Students create a comic to show what bullying looks like, where it happens, and it is identified.
2. Bullying Comic Story- Students use guided prompts to create a comic story about bullying (showing the victim’s feelings and how someone can help the victim).
3. Everyday Hero- Students create a superhero version of themselves and describe how they can think, speak, and act like an everyday hero. Includes two versions.
4. Feelings Comic - Students use two panels draw a situation and show how they feel about it. It can be in response to school situation, problem/conflict, or current event.
5. Random Acts of Kindness – Students use a comic to show a time someone showed kindness to them and to describe how they can show kindness to others.
6. Magnify Solution This template provides students with visual to describe a conflict but magnify the solution.
7. See Something/Say Something- Students show (in comic form) when they should say something about something they see. (Could relate to bullying,etc.)
8. Self Esteem Comic This template allows for students to help build self esteem for others. Students or teachers use prompts to describe positive traits of peers/students. Students could be given several of these comic strips when they are having a hard time with confidence and self esteem!
9. Stances Students use a comic to illustrate a scenario in which a fictional student uses on the stances (aggressive, assertive, passive, calm) and describes why that stance is used. Drawn examples are included on the page.
10. Goal Setting- Students follow prompts to describe tools, affirmations, and visualize their ultimate goal in comic form!
This product (Comics in Classrooms-10 School Counseling Templates) may be used for personal, educational, and non-commercial use. This bundle/images contained is for private/classroom use only. Please consider purchasing Illumismart Clip-Art for your products.
Individuals may not remove images from the guide or sell/resell/distribute the images/documents individually or in bundled packets. This visual may not be distributed on any site, for profit or non-profit use. Images may not be lifted from the document and used as clip-art or in any other projects or products.
* Purchase of this collection gives you a single user license. Please do no sell, redistribute, distribute, or resell the documents "as is", or as a part of any collection. You also cannot add these elements into a clip-art collection.
*Copying materials by Illumismart for more than one teacher or classroom, or for an entire department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view, uploaded to school or district websites, distributed via email, or submitted to file sharing sites such as Amazon Inspire.
All documents in this bundle (Comics in Classrooms) are © L.L. Tisdel/(Friendly Yellow Octopus/Illumismart) 2018. Documents and illustrations are original. All rights reserved.ll rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law. For permission requests, write to the publisher, addressed “Attention: Permissions Coordinator,” at Illumismart@gmail.com
Please kindly keep in mind that as an artist and stay-at-home mom, my TPT income is incredibly important to my family.
To give credit: Clip art from Illumismart@ Teachers Pay Teachers, L.L. Tisdel www.llltisdel.com. Please link to my store! :D
If you have any questions, contact us at: Illumismart@gmail.com