Comma Review Games
There are two game options
included in this packet. The first is a whole-class indoor baseball game called “Let’s Play Ball.”
Rest assured - no balls will be flying and no students will be running. This game works well for a class that plays games together without getting outside of appropriate noise levels. This game requires a Smart or Promethean Board or some type of digital presenter. There are 75 sentences
on attractive backgrounds that students have the opportunity to correct. You can play this game several times because there are so many sentences that you won't be able to finish them all in one class period.
If you have a more rambunctious class, you may want to try the small group option called “Mac Attack.
” Both review games contain the same material on commas (75 sentences
to correct - same sentences are used for both games, just different delivery options depending on your preference and your classes.) These games provide a refreshing twist for reviewing commas. Some of the sentences are interesting facts while others are less serious - a variety of sentences to hold students’ interest. Study guide and answer key are included.
Great activity for reviewing commas for middle school and high school!
• Comma Rules for Middle School and High School
• Commas Bundle for Middle School and High School Students
• Comma Escape Room / Lock Box
• Parts of Speech Activity
• Parts of Speech Differentiated Escape / Lock Box Bundle
• Parts of Speech Escape Room / Lock Box for High School
• Parts of Speech Escape Room / Lock Box for Middle School
• Parts of Speech Task Cards - QR Codes
• Semicolons, Colons, and Commas Assessment
If you like these activities, click the star under my name to receive notifications of new lessons as I add more to my store!