Comma Rules Flip Book:
This resource is designed to be a companion for your writers. This flip book covers nine of the most commonly used comma rules. To save paper, this product can be printed two to a page.
Comma rules covered:
1. Compound Sentences
2. Commas in a Series
3. Commas between cities and states
4. Commas in dates
5. Commas in dialog
6. Commas after a direct address
7. Commas after introductory phrases
8. Commas after transition words
9. Commas where a reader should pause
10. Rules at a Glance
If you like this, check out my other rules flip books!
Click here for my CAPITALIZATION flip book!
Click here for my DIALOGUE flip book!
Follow me today to never miss a new freebie or quality lesson for your students!