Teaching Commas Made Easy!
has never been easier! A comma is probably one of the most important of all the punctuation marks.
This product outlines 6 of the most widely misused comma rules over 22 slides:
• Commas separate items in a list
• Commas separate lists of adjectives
• Commas separate clauses in a sentence
• Commas separate words that add extra information
• Commas separate words, phrases and clauses at the start of a sentence
• Commas separate the carrier from the direct speech
Each rule is outlined in detail and includes numerous practice pages (with answers) of which you can display during whole class, small group or individual student conferences.
This product is perfect for display on your smartboard.
Your students’ punctuation usage will improve in no time!
Advance your Literacy program with these other resources…
- VOICES - Writing Strategy Cards
- Reading Comprehension Activities
- Information Report Assessment Rubrics
- Deserted Island Descriptive Writing Prompt
Stay up to date with the latest product discounts, free products and product launches. Simply click the green “Follow Me” star under my store name on this page or click the green “Follow Me” star on my store homepage.
Visit My Store
A Class Above