This bundle contains multiple resources for teaching your students about comma usage and where to place a comma in a sentences. Your students will be introduced to nine comma rules.
Students will learn where to place commas...
1. in sentences with dates
2. in sentences with a series of words, phrases, or independent clauses
3. in sentences with geographic elements
4. in letter greetings and closings
5. in sentences with a tag question
6. in sentences with introductory elements (yes/no, transition words, interjections)
7. in sentences where a person is directly addressed
8. in compound sentences
9. in complex sentences
This bundle includes:
1. a 71-slide PowerPoint
2. an 8-page matching PowerPoint companion handout
3. 28 task cards
4. 8 worksheets
5. 24 digital task cards
6. a game with 45 sentence cards
CHECK OUT THE PREVIEW!!
You can also click on the following links to take a closer, detailed look at some of the individual items contained in the bundle:
Comma Rules PowerPoint
Comma Rules Task Cards
Comma Rules: A Set of EIGHT Worksheets
Comma Rules: 24 Digital Task Cards
Copyright by Deb Hanson 2017
Please note: The PowerPoint cannot be edited due to the copyright requirements made by the contributing artists (clip art, font, background).
Visit my blog! www.crafting-connections.blogspot.com
This item is a paid digital download from my TpT store
As such, it is for use in one classroom only. This item is also bound by copyright laws. Redistributing, editing, selling, or posting this item (or any part thereof) on the Internet are all strictly prohibited without first gaining permission from the author. Violations are subject to the penalties of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. Please contact me if you wish to be granted special permissions!