Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This bundle contains multiple resources for teaching your students about comma usage and where to place a comma in a sentence. Your students will be introduced to nine comma rules.
Students will learn where to place commas...
1. in sentences with dates
2. in sentences with a series of words, phrases, or independent clauses
3. in sentences with geographic elements
4. in letter greetings and closings
5. in sentences with a tag question
6. in sentences with introductory elements (yes/no, transition words, interjections)
7. in sentences where a person is directly addressed
8. in compound sentences
9. in complex sentences
This bundle includes:
1. a 71-slide PowerPoint
2. an 8-page matching PowerPoint companion handout
3. 28 task cards
4. 8 worksheets
5. 24 digital task cards
6. a game with 45 sentence cards
As an added bonus, I created 5 days of LESSON PLANS that outline how and when I use each of the included resources! You don't have to follow the lesson plan format I provide, of course, but it might be helpful in providing a bit of direction for you.
CHECK OUT THE PREVIEW!!
Copyright by Deb Hanson 2017
Please note: The PowerPoint cannot be edited due to the copyright requirements made by the contributing artists (clip art, font, background).
Visit my blog! www.crafting-connections.blogspot.com
This item is a paid digital download from my TpT store
As such, it is for use in one classroom only. This item is also bound by copyright laws. Redistributing, editing, selling, or posting this item (or any part thereof) on the Internet are all strictly prohibited without first gaining permission from the author. Violations are subject to the penalties of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. Please contact me if you wish to be granted special permissions!