Looking for an interactive and fun way to review some boring grammar rules? Here's a great way to do it! All you need is a printer, some cardstock, and some dry macaroni noodles!
Included in this pack:
-24 task card mats to insert commas with macaroni reviewing rules:
• Using commas in a series
• Using commas to connect two sentences with a conjunction
• Using commas between city/state or month/year
• Using commas at the opening and closing of a friendly letter
• Using commas before an introductory phrase
• Using commas before or after an interjection
-24 task card mats to insert quotations with macaroni reviewing rules:
• Place quotation marks around dialogue (when characters or
people are talking.)
• Periods and commas always go inside the quotation marks,
question marks and exclamation points if they are part of the
• Use quotation marks around titles of songs, short stories,
essays, poems and articles.
-24 task card mats to insert apostrophes with macaroni reviewing rules:
• Use an apostrophe with contractions to replace missing
• Use an apostrophe to show possession of a singular noun by
placing an apostrophe before the added “s”.
• Use an apostrophe to show possession of a plural noun by
making the noun plural first, then adding the apostrophe.
Teacher direction pages are also included. Just print on colored cardstock, laminate, place in baggies with macaroni, and you are good to go!