Are you looking for an engaging way to teach commas, comma rules, and sentence structure? Well, look no further because you'll love the sentence writing fall activities which use Mentor Sentences that are focused on teaching comma rules and descriptive writing.
Daily lessons using Mentor Sentences are the perfect morning work, station work, or whole class work to use in September, October, or November. Includes recommendations for maximizing your class time, comma rules, comma worksheets, assessments, practice work, interactive notebook work, and more!
The fall-themed sentences often build on previous lessons and sentences. Using mentor sentences as a method for teaching grammar, punctuation, writing style, etc. is effective, engaging, and fun. Just print and go!
Included in this comprehension resource, you'll find
- Comma Rules
- Mentor sentences for each comma rule
- How to integrate mentor sentence into your daily lesson plans
- Quizzes for each lesson
- Inspiring photos to help with adding vivid detail to student sentences
- Comprehensive comma rules with an interactive element
- Interactive Notebook pages for comma rules and practice
- Comma Sort game adaptable to the Interactive Notebook
- Comma Practice Worksheets
- Comma Riddle Page
- Answer keys
Fine more engaging resources:
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. You will then receive customized email updates about this store.
All new products are 50% off for the first 24-hours!