Commas anchor chart and task cards
allow students to practice commas in a series activities, commas in a letter introduction or closing, and commas in a date. These self-checking task cards
make it easy to practice language skill 2.L.2.b (commas).
Try a FREE task card sheet by downloading this preview.
The set includes -
* Anchor charts
* 28 Self-checking task cards that are designed to practice CCSS 2.L.2.b (Irregular Plural Nouns)
* A task card recording answer sheet and key
* A bonus game show template
* The cards are numbered so students can record answers
The cards are perfect for -
* Kagan Cooperative Learning Structures such as Quiz, Quiz, Trade, Numbered Heads Together, or Inside, Outside Circles
* Small group remediation
* Whole class reviews
* A "game show" style review (template included)
* Extra practice
•Language Standard One Bundled Set of Task Cards 2.L.1.a-f.
Connect With Me:
My Pinterest Boards: Trina's Pinterest Boards
My Facebook Fan Page: Trina Deboree Teaching and Learning
Trina Deboree Teaching and Learning Private Facebook Group
My Website: Trina Deboree Teaching and Learning
My Email: email@example.com