You are a master of hosting a fun events and making preparations! Create a wikiHow that explains and shows how to make a party snack, wrap a gift, or choose the perfect music.
You will need:
- a list of newly discovered vocabulary used for your classmates
- your saved wikiHow to show
- a paragraph description of your project during presentation
Students always need practice with the Impératif in French to give advice and commands. Included in this impératif project is:
- a guided notes sheet to practice impératif as well as impératif using negation & direct / indirect object pronouns
- the project description
- curated wikiHow resources and examples from Internet searches
- project broken into sections (you can set date goals and deadlines as well as delegate work sections to group members)
- a page to designate group members & choose from suggested topics
- a general rubric in French
(originally created to pair with Bien Dit II bleu Unit 2)
Important note: wikiHow articles are designed to contain high grade language, so students in upper language levels could publish real articles whereas younger learners should be making a "look-alike" article using Word, PowerPoint, or another presentational method.