If you wish to use Rebecca Powell Designs products for educational purposes (educators only), this licence is not required. However, for non-educators & TPT Sellers wishing to produce between 250-1000 units this licence must be purchased..
One licence must be purchased for each individual clipart or digital paper set that you intend to use (e.g. one licence for one set, two licences for two sets, three licences for three sets etc. ).
Please read the full terms and conditions below for more information.
YOU WILL RECEIVE:
• After purchase, you will receive a link to download a zip file which contains the licence and details of how to request a detailed copy for your records, if required. You will need a suitable programme to unzip files.
• Teaching and educational resources. No licence is required if you intend to sell up to 250 products which contain artwork produced by Rebecca Powell Designs but please ensure that all files are flattened, merged and unextractable.
• Small commercial use & TPT Sellers who sell up to 250 items. No licence is required. Credit is also not required but always appreciated!
• Mass Commercial use & TPT Sellers. If you intend to produce between 250-1000 items or print up to 200 yards of fabric, a commercial use/ no credit licence is available and must be purchased for each clipart or digital paper set that you wish to use
YOU MAY NOT:
• Claim that any Rebecca Powell Designs product/ file is yours.
• Directly resell any Rebecca Powell Designs products or files. This includes print on demand websites such as Zazzle, Café Press etc.
• Share any Rebecca Powell Designs file unless it is merged, flattened and uneditable.
• Use Rebecca Powell Designs products to reproduce digital paper sets, scrapbooking kits, clipart or collage/ sticker sheets which are intended for resale.
Copyrighted. All rights reserved © 2017 Rebecca Powell Designs.