Using these pages, students create a character analysis booklet that can be used with any novel or short story. The booklet is aligned to the Common Core Standards and contains questions from all levels of Bloom's Taxonomy.
- Cover page with space for students to add their own design
- Character traits worksheet (can be copied for multiple characters)
- Letter-writing worksheet
- Compare and contrast Venn Diagram
- Protagonist and Antagonist comparison workshset
- Character development analysis
- Teacher Instructions
- Notes and adaptations for unique learners
- Instructions for creating the booklet
- Grading Rubric
Teachers can use all of the pages, or focus on just a few. These can also be printed as individual worksheets.