Here are 10 fun winter math centers that are Common Core aligned. All you have to do is print, laminate, and cut and your centers are ready to go!
1. Let it Snow! Addition (1.NBT.C.4)- Students will add a two digit number and a one digit number and write the answer on their recording sheet.
2. Mitten Money Match- Students will match the coins to the correct amount and write their answer on their recording sheet.
3. Snowball Stack (1.NBT.B.3)- Students will put the three numbers on each card in order from least to greatest and write them on their recording sheet.
4. Winter Time (1.MD.B.3)- Students will match the analog clock to the digital clock (to the hour) and record the time on their recording sheet.
5. Frosty Fact Families (1.OA.A.6)- Students will write two addition and two subtraction sentences using the three numbers on the card.
6. Snowflake Skip Counting (1.OA.C.5)- Students will use the cards to skip count by 2's, 5's, and 10's and write the numbers on their recording sheets.
7. Snowy Sequencing (1.NBT.B.3)- Students will choose a number card and write the next three numbers on their recording sheet.
8. Winter Number Neighbors (1.NBT.C.5)- Students will use a 120 chart to help them find what is 1 more, 1 less, 10 more, and 10 less.
9. Freezing Math Sentences (1.OA.D.7)- Students will decide if a number sentence is addition or subtraction and write it in the correct column on their recording sheet.
10. Odd or Even? (2.OA.C.3)- Students will decide if a number is odd or even and write it in the correct column on their recording sheet.
*Each center includes an "I can" direction sheet*
Don't forget to click on the red star at the top so you can be notified when new products are added to my store! Please send me a messgae or email me at email@example.com if you have any questions. Thanks for looking!