This is a common core aligned Jeopardy game designed to meet 3rd grade standards for Area and Perimeter. In this game, students will practice/review the follow concepts:
1) Finding the Area of a figure both with a gridded shape, and without.
2) Finding the Perimeter of a figure, both with a gridded shape and without.
3) In real life situations, decide when to use area methods, and when to use perimeter methods.
4) Determining the length of an unknown side in both perimeter and area situations.
5) Solving word problems based on area and perimeter situations
This game is sure to help review those standards, right before a chapter test or even in the spring before the BIG TESTS roll around!