Common Core Standards - Assessment Checklists
This product contains the Grade 1 Common Core State Standards
re-organised into two sets of simple and easy to use formats.
The first set is student assessment checklist and the second is a whole class checklist.
Checklists are in both PDF and Excel format so you can either:
• Type your student’s names into Excel before printing
• Type your student’s names into Excel and keep as a digital copy to access from personal device
• Immediately print out checklists and manually write your students names
• Instead of writing student names you could list the activities you are doing or have done in the past with the class…. and then tick the relevant standard that the activity is related to
I know teachers are time poor
– But this really doesn’t take long at all!!! :)
This is a simple, straightforward way to keep track of where you are in relation to covering the Common Core State Standards
throughout the year. There are additional benefits to keeping a copy of these checklists in your assessment folder:
• Useful when planning curriculum tasks with colleagues as they are so easily accessible
• Ongoing assessment and monitoring student progress
• Useful to look through prior to parent teacher conferences
• Writing reports (quickly identify areas of strength/needs for improvement)
• Evidence of your teaching (PDP + line manager/s)
If you’ve decided to give Common Core Assessment Checklists
a go then please don't forget to leave a rating and a comment to claim your TPT credits.
(Credits give you discounts on future purchases)