This set of cat themed centers contains 6 cat themed math and literacy centers that have all been aligned with the Common Core Standards and are perfect for use at the beginning of 1st Grade to review basic concepts.
1. Purr-fect Number Order - Students will sort the numbered cards (0-30) by determining if they are less than 15 or greater than 15.
2. Fishy Number Ordering - Students will draw three cards (0-30) and put them in order from least to greatest on the gameboard. A record sheet is included.
3. Tabby Cat Ten Frame Addition - Students will use the ten frame models to create and solve basic addition math problems. A record sheet is included.
4. Cat in the Bag Rhyming Pairs - Students will read the two short a words printed on each bag and decide if they rhyme or not. A sorting board and record sheet are included.
5. Color Cats Sentence Scramble - Students will put each set of color cat words in order to create a complete sentence. A student book in included for students to record their sentences and draw a picture to illustrate them.
6. C is For Cat! ABC Order - Students will draw three picture cards and put them in ABC order by the beginning sound on the gameboard. A record sheet is included.