*This lesson is included in the Common Core Cells: Prokaryotes vs Eukaryotes Unit Plan. It is intended for those who do not wish to purchase an entire unit.*
If you wish to purchase the entire unit instead of just this lesson, copy and paste this link into your browser:
This product contains a 15-page lesson on Prokaryotes and Eukaryotes. This is the second lesson in the Common Core Cells: Prokaryotes and Eukaryotes Unit Plan, but it is intended as a complete, stand-alone lesson.
Bloom's Taxonomy Levels: 3-4 Application and Analysis.
Lesson Length: One 50-minute class period.
- Detailed teacher instructions and supply list
- Two colorful information sheets
- Graphic Organizer activity
- Lab Instructions
- Two lab worksheets or notebook inserts
- Answer keys for all activities
- Useful websites and other resources
Because this product includes a lab activity, you will need the following materials that are not provided in the lesson plan: microscopes, blank slides, plain yogurt, pond water, and eye droppers.