I use these checklists in my teacher binder to keep track of the K-2 Common Core standards I am working on. The checklist sections are just the basics- a no-frills way to keep track of the standards for a K-2 ELA teacher. The purpose of these sections is to make the not-so-user-friendly online version of the standards more helpful and valuable to us, in one convenient place.
I’ve also included pages to keep track of each standard you teach throughout the year, including dates taught and dates mastered. This is the perfect supplement to your data collection procedures and is a nice partner to the K-2 Checklists. I am so excited to be adding these pages to this product!
Pages are included at the end of each grade-level for taking notes. Additional information and resources are provided at the end of this product for further help in deciphering the standards. A range of text types is included for literature and informational texts, as well as example texts for each grade level in both categories. I hope this product makes your teaching and classroom organization more useful and easier to manage.
* Over 40 pages of CCSS Checklists
* Checklists organized by grade level, strand, and standard.
* Checklists color-coded for easy organization
* Note-taking pages at the end of each grade-level
* Additional information and resources pages at end of product
* Text types examples for both literature and informational texts as outlined by CCSS
* Text ideas and examples for both literature and informational texts for grades K-2
I hope this product makes your teaching and classroom organization more useful and easier to manage!