This 30-page document includes the following:
1) Lesson Plan Grids (10 pages)
2) Student Mastery Standards Checklist (1 page)
3) Student Information Checklist (3 pages)
4) Class Record Checklists (10 pages)
5) Class Record Checklist Version 2 (1 page)
6) Teacher Guide to Lesson Plan Grids (1 page)
7) Teacher Guide to Student checklists (4 pages)
What can you do with these documents?
1. The Lesson Planning Grids are designed to save you time and to help you become better organized in your daily planning of the Common Core Science & Technical Subjects.
2. You can use these record keeping grids as evidence of your CCSS instruction.
3. Keep track of the standards you have covered and when you covered them.
4. Can be used to record plans for the entire class, or to provide an individualized plan for a special-needs student.
5. Print the pages and write in your plans OR type directly into the included Word document.
6. Checklists are organized for class progress or for individual student progress.
Please note: This product is ONLY for the Science and Technical Standards in Grades 11 - 12.