Common Core Conceptual Algebra: Integer Unit
This 87 page Unit on Integers Includes:
• 10 different effective models to teach how to combine integers
• Clear examples to guide students in using each of the new strategies to translate and combine integers.
• Templates to create unlimited practice, assessment and homework problems with the new strategies build-in.
• Over 400 conceptual integer problems
• Integer games that engage students and provide them with the type of conceptual practice envisioned in the common core standards.
• Solutions to all the problems.
Created by the winner of the National Mathematics Leadership Award, this resource is part of the Conceptual Algebra Student workbook series. It is grounded on the best research for helping students learn about integers and it is aligned with the Common Core Standards. Students will be translating a wide variety of integer representations while learning to represent, translate, combine, and problem solve with integers.
Persons purchasing this and any of the Pictorialmath instructional resources are given limited permission to reproduce pages for their own personal use, and for the students they are working with in one classroom setting. Permission will be needed from the author (firstname.lastname@example.org) for any other purpose.
Ask about our on site teacher training at email@example.com