This is a great addition to your lesson plan, especially during teacher observations.
1. Uses common core standards.
2. Includes learning targets for each lesson.
3. Aligns perfectly with the Go Math! MAFS resource.
4. Written according to test spec items.
5. Perfect for creating more effective data-driven small groups and allow you to meet each of your students’ individual needs.
6. Use to create fun learning centers and even academic obstacle courses.
7. Can be used for on-grade level 2nd grade, remedial teaching for grades 3-5, and enrichment for grades 1-2.
Allows you to easily track:
1. Which students already have this skill and are ready for enrichment.
2. Which students have acquired the skill by the end of the lesson and are ready to move on.
3. Which students are not ready to move on and need re-teaching on that particular skill or strategy.