I created this center for my students to have extra practice with the Kindergarten CCSS foundational skills. There are 6 different activities included that could be used as a center, seat work, or for intervention during small groups. The activities included are:
* Decoding puzzles
* Rhyming puzzles
* Spin, Blend, and Write Activities
* Phonemic Segmentation Activities
* Rhyming Dominoes
The CCSS foundational skills covered are:
* RF.K.2a- Isolate and pronounce initial, medial vowel, and final sounds in three phoneme words.
* RF.K.2c-Blend and segment onsets and rimes of single syllable words.
* RF.K.2d- Count, pronounce, blend, and segment single-syllable words.
* RF.K.2e- Recognize and produce rhyming words.
Although these are kindergarten standards, they could also be used in 1st and 2nd grade for extra practice and intervention!