This set of centers covers 3 different Kindergarten common core foundational skills, but could definitely be used in 1st and 2nd grades as intervention activities or centers as well.
RF.K.1d- Recognize and name all the upper- and lowercase letters of the alphabet.
RF.K.3c- Read common high-frequency words by sight.
RF.K.3a- Demonstrate basic knowledge of letter-sound correspondences by producing the primary or most frequent sound for each consonant.
The activities included in this download include:
* Spin and write uppercase letters
* Spin and write lowercase letters
* Spin an uppercase letter and match the lowercase letter
* Spin a lowercase letter and match the uppercase letter
* Spin and write basic sight words (Fry's top 100 words)
* Spin and create a CVC word (all short vowels)
All activities also come with recording sheets you could use in your centers or during a small group for intervention.