CCSS Goal Progress Monitoring K-5 is a tool for creating and communicating individualized goals and objectives based on the Common Core State Standards for students in grades K-5. NOTE: FileMaker Go 13 (free from the Apple App Store) is required.
Download the sample to try it out!
To install on your iPad:
1. Download and unzip the CCSS Goal Progress Monitoring file to your computer.
2. Download and install FileMaker Go 13 (free from the Apple App Store) onto your iPad.
3. Email the CCSS Goal Progress Monitoring file to your iPad.
4. Open the email on your iPad and tap on the file icon to download to your iPad.
5. Tap on the icon again and choose "Open in FileMaker Go".
• Quickly develop goals and objectives for students based on the Common Core State Standards.
• Easily track and communicate student progress.
• Assign students to classes
• Find/Group students by specific subjects, domains, skills, class, etc.
• Color-Coded Alerts tell if student is making expected progress.
• Descriptions of tasks included.
• Create custom goals/objectives not based on the CCSS.
Use on a single iPad, OR on up to 5 iPads at a time through a LAN when running FileMaker on a networked computer. (Individual licenses required for each iPad).
Use with diverse groups of students including:
• Special Education
• General Education
• Highly Capable
• Summer programs
• Tutoring programs
Print/Email over 20 reports, including:
• Goal and/or Objective progress reports with growth charts
• Active, Holding, and/or Completed goals/objectives as lists or charts
• Student Lists based on specific search parameters
• Class lists with student goals and targets
• Number of Active goals in each CCSS subject/domain