This resource is ready to use addressing the characteristics of subjective, objective and possessive pronouns.
This product has many significant features:
* a clear set of power-point slides with definition, examples, quiz and a short exercise for teaching subjective, objective and possessive pronouns to students.
* an useful resource for teaching subjective, objective and possessive pronouns to middle school students in general and especially to those who follow core standards targeting a part of L.6.1a.
* a worksheet to practise identification of subjective, objective and possessive pronouns, their person and number in sentences.
* an answer key to go with the worksheets for each of the pronouns.
The products can also be individually purchased by clicking on the following links:
Check out more quality, ready-to-use resources:
More from Resources Galore
Follow me on:
CLICK on the green FOLLOW ME button and be the first to know when new resources become available!
Thank you for visiting my store!
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Go to your My Purchases page. Beside each purchase you'll see a “Provide Feedback” button. Click it and you will go to a page where you can give a rating and leave a comment for the product.