#TPTDIGITALSALE This product has 30 Common Core Literary Terms with Activities & Video Clips—available on both Google Slides and in printable format
This product includes 30 of the Common Core literary terms that students are required to master! There are 2 words per page, with a few pages that include a combination of more than 2.
The 30 lessons include the word, definition, the word used in a sentence a link to a video that explains the word and gives examples, and then a review question/activity.
The literary terms included are:
• Main Idea & Supporting Details
• Poetic Devices
• Literary Devices
• Literary Language
• Figurative Language
• Informational Text
• Informational Text Features
• Point of View
• Types of Point of View
• Author’s Purpose
• Story Elements
Google Drive Info Included:
• Instructions for both teacher and students on how to use in your class
• Link to activities
• Instructions for Microsoft OneDrive users
• Instructions for use w/ Google Classroom
• Tips for using Google Drive
The Benefits of the Google Classroom:
• Completely paperless- no printing, cutting, or gluing!!
• Great for differentiation!
• Saves automatically!!!
• Students work directly on student pages.
• More engaging for students often unwilling to write or participate on traditional
• Meets technology standards and prepares students for college or career.
• Great for the 1:1 school or those incorporating technology use in lessons.
• Perfect for organization of all student materials in their own Google Drive!
• Google Drive is free for teachers and students!
• Allows students to work on assignments anywhere they have access to their Google
• Students can easily collaborate on assignments.
• You can also print, if needed.
To view a sample of this product in printable format:
Common Core Literary Terms w/ Video Clips- Sample
To view all of my digital products, click the link below:
Google Drive Products
You May Also Like:
Common Core Vocabulary Task Cards
Analyzing Pop Song Lyrics
Find samples of my resources in these free e-Books!
Tech Tips for Teachers Ebook 2016 (Free)
Thanks + Giving eBook: Set 1, Grades 6-8 ELA (Free)
Blog (Lit with Lyns)
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases
page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback
button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star
next to my store logo and click it to become a follower
. Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store. ☺