Common Core Math Assessments - 4th Grade MEASUREMENT & DATA - 4.MD
Are you looking for a clear and simple way to assess 4th Grade Common Core Math “Measurement and Data” Standards? This 20 page product includes individual assessments and keys for each of the seven 4.MD standards including:
- 4.MD.A.1: Metric and standard measurement conversions for length and width table
- 4.MD.A.2: Measurement and data word problems
- 4.MD.A.3: Area and perimeter word problems
- 4.MD.B.4: Line plots
- 4.MD.C.5: Angle vocabulary and drawing
- 4.MD.C.6: Measuring and drawing angles using protractors
- 4.MD.C.7: Angle word problems, including writing equations using variables
Each assessment is written in fill-in/short answer format. There are no “multiple guess” types of questions.
As a bonus addition, the following helpful masters are included to help with grading and planning.
- Printable CCSS Grade 4 Measurement and Data Reference Chart
- Class Achievement Chart - Tracks concept mastery of up to 30 students
- Individual Student Achievement Chart – Includes note section for individualized instruction and teaching points
Other Related Products:
Common Core Math Assessments - 4th Grade Numbers & Operations FRACTIONS 4.NF
Common Core Math Assessments - 4th Grade Operations and Algebraic Thinking 4.OA
Common Core Math Assessments - 4th Grade Numbers & Operations in Base Ten 4.NBT
Please rate this product, and follow me for freebies and product updates. Happy teaching and enjoy!