Common Core Math Assessments - 4th Grade Numbers and Operations - Fractions 4.NF
Are you looking for a clear and simple way to assess 4th Grade Common Core Math “Numbers and Operations - Fractions” Standards? This 30 page product includes individual assessments and keys for each of the 14 4.NF standards including:
- 4.NF.A.1 (6 equivalent fraction problems; and prompts to explain mathematical reasoning)
- 4.NF.A.2 (3 comparing fraction problems, and 3 prompts to represent work using visual fraction models)
- 4.NF.B.3.A (4 addition and subtraction of like denominator fraction problems, and prompts to explain mathematical reasoning)
- 4.NF.B.3.B (2 decomposing fraction problems, and prompts to explain mathematical reasoning)
- 4.NF.B.3.C (6 mixed number addition/subtraction problems)
- 4.NF.B.3.D (3 mixed number addition/subtraction word problems)
- 4.NF.B.4.A and 4.NF.B.4.B (4 mixed number multiplication problems, and prompts to explain mathematical reasoning)
- 4.NF.B.4.C ( 2 mixed number multiplication problems, and explanation prompts,
“Between what two numbers does your answer lie? Draw a picture to explain your reasoning.”)
- 4.NF.C.5 (4 addition of fractions with unlike denominators, 10 and 100)
- 4.NF.C.6 (8 equivalent fraction and decimal problems)
- 4.NF.C.7 (4 comparing and ordering decimals problems)
Each assessment is written in fill-in/short answer format. There are no “multiple guess” types of questions.
As a bonus addition, the following helpful masters are included to help with grading and planning.
- Printable CCSS Grade 4 Numbers and Operations in Fractions Reference Chart (2 pages)
- Class Achievement Chart - Tracks concept mastery of up to 30 students (2 pages)
- Individual Student Achievement Chart – Includes note section for individualized instruction and teaching points
Other Related Products:
Common Core Math Assessments - 4th Grade Operations and Algebraic Thinking 4.OA
Common Core Math Assessments - 4th Grade Numbers & Operations in Base Ten 4.NBT
Please rate this product, and follow me for freebies and product updates. Happy teaching and enjoy!