This set of 70 printable/projectable posters will help your students understand the goal of each math lesson. Each objective is written as a kid-friendly “I can” statement and matches the Grade 4 Common Core State Standards for Math. Two sets of objectives are included in this product, a pdf in grayscale and a Power Point presentation (editable and printable) in color.
This product is also available as a part the Common Core Math Checklists and Objectives for Grade 4
bundle, which includes student and teacher checklists, multiplication and division facts checklists, and objectives.
Are you looking for more fourth grade math materials? Try these!
• 4.NBT Task Cards and Checklists
- These monster-themed task cards are a fun way to practice and/or assess students’ present levels. Each card targets a specific skill related to numbers in base ten: writing numbers in standard form, words, and expanded form; comparing numbers; rounding; adding; subtracting; multiplying; and dividing. Corresponding checklists keep track of students progress to mastery.
• Place Value Unit
- Parallel activities and assessments differentiate for two levels: basic and advanced. Instructional posters, hands-on activities, and practice sheets move students toward conceptualization and mastery of multi-digit numeration.
• Writing to Explain - Whole Numbers
- This set of 36 problem cards asks students to answer questions relating to whole number numeration and construct viable arguments for their responses.
• Math Facts Baseball
- Batter up! This whole-class baseball game will motivate your students to learn their facts. Each inning consists of four 36-problem timed tests: addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division. It is intended for students in third, fourth, or fifth grade who are working to master their facts.
Click on Follow Me to be notified as other products are published.
For weekly ideas, activities, links, and freebies, check out my blog, Enjoy Teaching