Are you looking for a fun way to review math vocabulary? Well, look no further!
This 15 page packet includes 7 Bingo boards and 32 definition cards. Students enjoy playing Bingo while reviewing their math vocabulary. This game is perfect for a math center or small group.
1. Place the Definition cards face down in a stack. Provide each student with a bingo card and counters.
2. Taking turns, students select the top card and read the definition.
3. Look for the matching vocabulary word on the bingo card. If there is a match, place a counter on that vocabulary word. Return card to the bottom of the stack.
4. The game is finished when one card is covered with counters and a student says “Bingo!”
5. Use Definition cards to evaluate Bingo.
Vocabulary for the following areas are included:
Operations & Algebraic Thinking
Number & Operations in Base ten
Measurement & Data