Common Core Mathematical Practices Signs
Display the 8 Common Core Mathematical Practices in your classroom. Kid friendly language for student understanding. Keep students aware of mathematical expectations and strategies.
Set includes signs for each of the eight Mathematical Practices in 2 different sizes.
1. I can solve problems without giving up.
2. I can think about numbers in many ways.
3. I can explain my thinking and try to understand others.
4. I can show my work in many ways.
5. I can use math tools and explain why I used them.
6. I can work carefully and check my work.
7. I can use what I know to solve new problems.
8. I can solve problems by looking for rules and patterns.