Common Core Reading Literacy Centers BUNDLE:
Covers all 10 Common Core Reading Literature Standards
Covers all 10 Common Core Reading Informational Standards
Save $8 (like getting two resources for FREE) by purchasing this NO PREP Common Core bundle!
Please note: The download is a zip file. You will need to unzip the file after downloading to easily access all the resources included.
There are 10 NO PREP resources, one for each of the 10 Common Core Reading standards included in this download.
Also, included is a FREE BONUS, including 20 Common Core coloring posters. These are perfect for cover pages on folders, envelopes, notebooks, or just to hang as a review for each standard.
Included in each of the 10 standards in this bundle are:
* At least 12 graphic organizers that can be used over and over again to teach each common core standard
* At least 8 printable, no prep puzzles for every standard (with answer keys, when appropriate)
* 5 printable, no prep foldable templates for students to use over and over again
* 2-3 game ideas for every standard to play with the class or small groups as a review
* 2-3 no prep small group activities for every standard
* 4 printable assessments for each of the common core standards (with answer keys, when appropriate)
The printable pages in this bundle can be used in several ways, including:
* As daily morning work to review the Common Core Standard
* During guided reading small groups
* During independent reading time
* To work with partners and small groups
* As an assessment for teachers to know when reteaching is necessary
* As an exit slip for review
* As homework review sheets
* As a quick and fun 10 minute time filler.
* As ‘when you’re finished’ additional work for students
For quick Common Core daily work, quiz, or test grades
**Please download the free preview to see more!
CLICK THE LINKS TO SEE EACH SET:
Standard 1: Asking Questions
Standard 2: Summarizing
Standard 3: Character Traits
Standard 4: Figurative Language and Content Words
Standard 5: Elements of Fiction and Nonfiction
Standard 6: Point of View
Standard 7: Illustrations
Standard 8: Main Idea
Standard 9: Compare and Contrast
Standard 10: Reading Comprehension
Copyright © 2014 Jen Bengel
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only.
Not for public display.
If you are interested in interactive notebooks with Common Core teaching lessons and much more, click on the link below:
Common Core Interactive Notebooks
If you are interested in reading and writing common core genre units of study, click on the link below:
Common Core Units of Study