This product contains 50 pages of 5 fourth and fifth grade math centers that all coincide with the Common Core Standards. The centers include:
1. 20 Pattern task cards using addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, and some bonus 2 step patterns
2. Factors and multiples posters and 15 questions about finding the factors and multiples of different numbers (a couple GCF and LCM bonus questions as well)
3. Decimal War (11 pages of decimal cards, tenths through ten thousandths)
4. Simplify fractions game - with game board, and you will need your own separate game pieces
5. Spring equivalent fractions - work mats and fraction pieces that students need to match up (can velcro or laminate with dry erase)
I recommend printing in color and laminating each center to use year after year. I hope you and your older kiddos enjoy math in a fun, engaging way - centers!! :)
Amazing fonts from Kimberly Geswein and Tonya's Treats for Teachers, and adorable graphics and borders from The 3AM Teacher and Creative Clips!