Common Core Telling Time Second Grade is full of activities to practice telling time to the nearest five minutes, using a.m. and p.m.
Aligned with Common Core Standard:
Tell and write time from analog and digital clocks to the nearest five minutes, using a.m. and p.m.
Please download the preview to see more!
Types of activities included:
1. Cut and paste the hands on the clock.
2. Cut and paste the time or clock.
3. Show the hands on each clock.
5. Answer the questions about time.
6. Draw the big/little hand to show the clock.
7. Quarter past/quarter to/half past
8. Find the correct clock.
9. Match the correct time to each clock.
10. Elapsed time.
11. Mixed review.
Thanks so much,