This product is great! I just did this with my class today, and they loved it! There are seven different versions of the "Three Little Pigs" story. All are slightly different. This project hit so many standards for first grade in Reading Standards for Literature - 1.RL.1, 1.RL.2, 1.RL.3, 1.RL.5, 1.RL.7, 1.RL.9!
There are 64 pages in this packet! WOW! There are seven different books represented that our class read.
Each book contains the following:
1 cover page with picture of the book
1 page for the characters
1 page for the setting
3 pages for each pigs' house
1 page to tell what happens to each pig
1 page to tell what happens to the wolf
1 page to tell how the book they are writing about is different from the other verstions we read.
These are the seven books included in this packet:
1. "The Three Little Pigs" by James Marshall
2. "The Three Little Pigs" by Barry Moser
3. "The Three Little Pigs" by Steven Kellogg
4. "The Three Pigs" by David Weisner
5. "The True Story of the 3 Little Pigs" by Jon Scieszka
6. "The Three Little Wolves & the Big Bad Pig" by Eugene Trivizaz & Helen Oxenbury
7. "Big Bad Wolf is Good" by Simon Puttock & Lynne Chapman