Are you always looking for wonderful centers with little prep and great results? This is one of those centers. All students love tic-tac-toe, but this is one with a little twist. This game has 25 questions (3x5 cards) to cover telling time to the hour, half and quarter hours.
These cards work well with the Tic-Tac-Toe pocket chart from Really Good Stuff, but any board setup would be fine.
Print 3x5 cards front and back according to your printer's capabilities.
How to Play (center directions, Xs and Os are provided):
1. Students choose who will be Xs and Os
2. Pick a skill set (cards).
3. Place cards on game board.
4. Player 1 chooses a card on game board and tries to answer it.
5. Pull card out to check the answer on the back.
•Correct Answer: Player 1 replaces the question card with an X or O
•Incorrect Answer: Replace the old question card with a new question card. It is Player 2 turn.
6. The first player who makes 3 in a row, WINS!