This product is aligned to the Common Core Standard Language 5.2. Students will learned to use punctuation to separate items in a list (commas and semicolons), separate introductory phrases, and offset yes or no, direct addresses and tag questions.
This product contains:
* 6 posters with explanations and examples
* 2 guided practice slides for each poster
* 4 pages of independent work. This work spirals review after you teach each new part of the standard so students review as they apply new learning.
* answer keys for all student pages
* final assessment and answer key.