This activity can be used in several ways to review, teach, or guide students about common landforms and features. Students will write a description of the landform, tell weather the landform is formed by weathering, erosion or deposition, and also draw or locate a picture of the landform.
8 Different Ideas for using this activity:
*Use a few different ideas during one lesson to differentiate for lower or higher level students!
1. Partner or Independent work. Have students find descriptions and pictures online, in a textbook, or in other text resources to fill in the activity page. *Works great with any textbook and if not I have included an extra blank page to add any other landforms you’d like,
2. Whole class. Teacher guided instruction while students follow along.
3. Use magazines, internet, or other resources to find descriptions and pictures to cut out and glue to the activity page.
4. Give as a review activity before an assessment.
5. Give as an assessment to check student understanding of landforms.
6. Give as homework to check for understanding of landforms.
7. Use as a center activity.
8. Use as an “extra” activity for your early finishers.