Products in this Bundle (2)
Looking for a way to teach your students literary devices? This resource is perfect for students in grades 5 and up who are working on improving their understanding of how literary devices are used in literature. Students will find this handout useful for studying and reviewing the meanings of these literary devices as the first step to understanding and recognizing their use in literature and media. The goal of this handout is to provide basic definitions for some of the most common literary devices students will encounter and practice how to identify them in a variety of ways. This is a growing bundle, with the intent to eventually grow it to around 50 pages of practice material.
Subject: Literary Devices
Difficulty: 5th grade and up
- Understanding Literary Devices
NOTE: Each item in this bundle has a copy of the literary devices list also found in the freebie so that it can be used as a stand alone resource.
- The Solar System Reading Comprehension Worksheet
- Essential Comma Rules Practice Pack 1
- Common Literary Devices Word Search
- Common Literary Devices Practice Set 1
CUSTOMER TIPS :
- If you have any issue or question regarding printing, please refer to TPT HELP Section.
- If you have any questions about this resource, we'd be happy to help. Scroll down to the "Product Q&A" tab by the comments and reviews for this resource to add your question.
- Like this resource? Stay up to date on new products, sales, and giveaways!
- Tap the green star ★ on this profile to follow Strive Academics on TPT.
- Follow Strive Academics on Instagram
- Follow Strive Academics on Pinterest
- Feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
EARN TPT CREDIT!
Did you know that you can earn credit for future TPT purchases by reviewing this product?
Leave a review by clicking "My Account" > "My Purchases" > "Provide Feedback" button (next to each purchase you made).
Everything included in this resource is licensed for individual or single classroom use only. It may be photocopied by the original purchaser for his or her classroom only. It may not be put on the internet, sold, re-purposed, or distributed in any form. If you would like to share this product with your colleagues, please purchase multiple licenses.