This comprehensive resource includes notes to guide students through a lesson on using common multiples/the least common denominator to compare and order fractions and mixed numbers. As you use the students to introduce and practice the concept, there are also practice pages that can be used for guided and independent practice.
This resource includes:
- 2 pages of notes and 4 practice pages on finding common multiples/the least common multiple
- 4 pages of notes on comparing fractions and mixed numbers using least common denominator notes
- 2 pages of practice for comparing fractions
- 2 pages of practice for comparing mixed numbers
- 2 pages of practice that combines comparing fractions and mixed numbers
- 2 pages of notes on ordering fractions and mixed numbers
- 8 pages of practice for ordering fractions and mixed numbers
Great for students who need a printed notes page, teachers who need a bit of guidance with these important concept, or if you're in need of specific notes for a lesson with a substitute teacher. If you are worried about paper use, the notes pages print very well if you print two pages to one page.
Please contact me before leaving feedback if you have any concerns.