Nouns BUNDLE - This product includes three PDF files for nouns instruction (Common Nouns and Proper Nouns, Singular Nouns and Plural Nouns, and Collective Nouns) in zipped file.
Click on the individual nouns products here:
COMMON NOUNS AND PROPER NOUNS TASK CARDS
SINGULAR NOUNS AND PLURAL NOUNS
Common Nouns and Proper Nouns:
These Common and Proper Nouns Task Cards are Common Core aligned for 2nd and 3rd grade. Included are three instructional pages about common nouns and proper nouns, 36 task cards with varying questions, an answer sheet, and an answer key. Use the common and proper nouns instructional pages for review or an introduction to nouns.
Singular Nouns and Plural Nouns:
This singular nouns and plural nouns Common Core aligned product contains six NOUNS instructional pages (which include the seven spelling rules, as well as irregular noun forms). It also includes 36 singular and plural nouns task cards, an answer sheet, and an answer key. A gradual release of responsibility is embedded in this activity, as students are first asked to choose the correct singular noun or plural noun (two choices), then asked to choose between four choices, and then asked to produce the correct singular or plural noun on their own and identify it as singular or plural. The singular and plural noun instructional pages can also be printed and used as posters for reference in the classroom.
Collective Nouns BINGO:
Collective Nouns BINGO is a comprehensive resource for all your collective nouns needs! It includes a master list of collective nouns (8 pages), a BINGO board for Game #1 and a BINGO board for Game #2 (each board also comes in a black and white version for printer friendliness). Game #1 asks students to fill in the BINGO board with collective nouns and Game #2 asks students to fill in the BINGO board with names of people, animals, or objects that have a corresponding collective noun. Callout sheets are available for the teacher to keep track of what has been called (callout sheets are different for Game #1 and Game #2).
Sign up for access to my EXCLUSIVE FREE RESOURCE LIBRARY AND NEWSLETTER.
For updates on new products and product specials, follow me:
MY TPT STORE
has 18 years of experience in elementary education. She has been a homeroom teacher for first grade, third grade, and fourth grade, as well as ESL. She has also been a school counselor for grades PK-6, an ESL pullout teacher for K-6, and a Reading Recovery Teacher.
She received her Bachelor’s degree in elementary education and psychology
from The University of Iowa and a Master’s of Education in school counseling
from Sam Houston State University. She believes that students make the most progress when they are engaged in their hearts as well as their minds. Her resources offer relevant, rigorous, engaging content that nurtures the whole child.
Copyright © Kirsten’s Kaboodle. All Rights Reserved.
• Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY.
• Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden.
• If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
• You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid).
• Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
• You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
• Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.