The Common, Proper, and Possessive Nouns Unit will help students know the difference between common and proper nouns and recognize and know how to write possessive nouns.
Use common, proper, and possessive nouns
This product contains:
• Explanatory sheet to introduce students to common and proper nouns.
• Classroom activity using movement to help students determine the difference between common and proper nouns. (Activity card for 28 students.)
• Common and proper noun assessment.
• Explanatory sheet to introduce students to possessive nouns.
• Classroom activity using movement to help students learn about possessive nouns. (Activity card for 28 students.)
• Possessive nouns assessment.
To see my other Grade 1 Common Core units and activities visit my store by clicking below:
Jan Ayotte's Academic Alley
Copyright (c) Jan Ayotte. All rights reserved by author. This product can be used by original purchaser only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement. This product is intended for classroom and personal use only.