Students play this memory game individually or in partners to match common noun to proper noun cards.
Directions for this game are as follows:
1. Cut and laminate cards prior to game play
2. Students separate and lay cards face down on a table or other hard
3. Students take turns selecting two cards at a time in order to locate
4. If a student locates a match, he/she receives an extra turn
5. Play continues until all of the matches have been located. The
player with the most matches at the end of the game is the