Can't remember the difference between common and proper nouns? Have your students play this game to learn the difference!
- Each game board comes with 4 common noun categories. Students have 5 minutes to write as many proper noun examples as they can for each category. Tally up points however you like!
- Category examples include: restaurants, books, cities, holidays, etc.
- Each game board includes an example for each category, to get students started.
- Make sure students capitalize every answer, since they will all be proper nouns!
- Also includes a blank game board for you to continue the fun with your own brilliant categories.