Also included in
- Nouns, verbs, adjectives, adverbs, and pronouns - ELA L.3.1.A (PowerPoint / Google Slides and Printables).This bundle contains five exciting interactive slideshows available in PowerPoint or Google Slides (Nouns, verbs, adjectives, adverbs, and pronouns) with matching posters, worksheets, and other$16.40$20.00Save $3.60
Follow the map through Nounville and learn all about common and proper nouns in an interactive PowerPoint or Google Slides adventure! This noun town theme makes learning so much fun! The presentation consists of 40 slides, jam-packed with engaging activities. Nine printables (three posters, five worksheets, and a “build your own store” craftivity/bulletin board display) are included to reinforce and consolidate new grammar knowledge.
Use this pack for whole-class teaching (via Zoom or in-person), literacy centers, test prep, or review. The combination of colorful graphics, animation, sound clips, quiz-style informal assessment, and use of personal whiteboards create a learning experience that works!
This set is incredibly versatile; use it for sub lessons or even for your formal observations. It's no-prep, click, and teach. It will save you hours and hours of prep.
Included in the zipped file:
- Proper and Common Nouns PowerPoint - pptx file (please open with PowerPoint software).
- Proper and Common Nouns Google Slides Presentation - Link in PDF will create a copy in your Google Drive. The directions in the PDF will guide you.
- Proper and Common Nouns Printables - PDF (3 posters, 5 worksheets, and a “build your own store” Craftivity/bulletin board display).
- Answer keys included
Very important - please read:
- The presentation is available in PowerPoint or Google Slides format.
- Always open the PowerPoint with PowerPoint software and view it in slide show mode, or the animation and sound effects won't work.
- Click on the link in the Common and Proper Nouns Google Slides Link PDF to make a copy of the Common and Proper Nouns Google Slides presentation. Please view it in present mode, or the animation won't work.
- Please note, the Google Slides version does not include sound effects due to software limitations.
Common Core Aligned: 3.L.1.A
Save and buy the BUNDLE:
More noun activities:
Updated May 2021
Created by Lindy du Plessis, © 2021
Single classroom license. Commercial use is not allowed.